Friday, July 24, 2009

Summer Fun!


Okay -- so I'm not going to win mother of the year since I haven't posted in a while! We have been so busy with work conferences, vacations, showers and turning 6 months old that we haven't had time to blink! It is certainly true that time really does fly by!

I have several other pictures to post but don't have the pictures handy -- so for those of you that are bugging me about seeing the Galveston pictures . . .here ya go!

As most you probably know, we try to go to Galveston for the 4th of July each year. It has become family tradition to build sandcastles and just hang on the beach. This year, we invited our friends, the Parrott's and Madden enjoyed having two cute little girls to flirt with!

Here is a sampling . . .


What would a 4th trip be without some photographing going on?
The only thing is that Photographer MeeMee wasn't there . . .
but Jenny filled in and did a pretty good job!

Doesn't the driftwood look look like an aligator?


I'm ashamed to say -- but this is our FIRST "official" family photo!
Madden 6 months old

Our feet and chubbies' legs!


It has become tradition each year to build a dragon and
on one night of the stay, have him be a "fire breathing dragon".
Kane and Carson built this one and I think Kane got a little
confused when he was doing the head -- it looks more like a lizard . ..
but you get the picture!


Carson's Lady Bug -- this was Carson's first year
at sandcastle building -- for a 10 year old -- pretty
darn good!


Kane and Kirk's Geico Money


Carson's catepillar


Madden and Mommy


Madden and Daddy


Kane's Eagle and American Flag


Kirk's duck!


Madden loved his splash pool!


Worn out!


Loved the water and the anticipation of the waves
coming!


Carson and her friends' bikini


Wish I had one of these right now!


Jenny's Bobby Jack Monkey











Kirk and Carson's Parrott


Kane's Sponge Bob was a HUGE hit with the kids
on the beach . . .and the adults too!


Unhappy!


A work in progress!
Nothing better than snoozing with the sound of
the waves crashing on the shore!

No comments:

Post a Comment