Thursday, May 14, 2009

We Were Busy Bees Mother's Day Weekend!

Mother's Day weekend was busy! I made Mommy so
happy being with her and giving her a new Blackberry
so she can carry MORE pictures of me around!
Our weekend started Friday night when Mommy
waited until the last minute to take a picture of me to
enlarge, frame and give to all the grandmothers!

Dad was at work and Mommy was trying her best
to do it alone -- sitting me in the Bumbo, glider, etc.

Needless to say, we only got one or two that would suffice...


This is me in the Bumbo wondering
what in the heck Mommy is doing!

This is me in the glider hoping all this
picture taking will end soon.


On Saturday morning, we went to visit my
Great Grandmother -- AKA MaMaw! We loved
finally getting to meet her. She kept talking about
how old she was -- but I thought she was great
and really with it!


Auntie Sara met us at MaMaw's. After we left
MaMaw's we picked up MeeMee and headed to
Galveston to check it out post IKE.


This is me on my first ferry ride! Although
we didn't even get out of the car, I liked
having everyone in the car's attention!

This is the only picture we have from
our Galveston trip because I cried like
a mad man most of the time on the island!
I really hate that car seat!


MeeMee took this picture of me on Mother's Day
morning. Mommy says she's going to send it to
Gerber. She tells me that I'm going to be the next
Gerber baby . . .whatever that means!

Later that day we traveled to Silsbee to celebrate
Mother's Day and my Grandma Dean's birthday.


Sunday night, Mommy and Daddy
put me in this cool bouncer. I loved it.
My feet barely touch the floor and I
have to have a pillow behind my back --
but I know we are going to be good
friends!


Check out those cheeks!


Monday night we headed to a Luau at my Great
PaPaw Boykin's crib -- Collier Park. It rained
and sort of dampened things -- but we still had fun.
Here I am with Karen (holding me), Great Aunt Connie
and my Great-PaPaw Boykin.


This is me after the Luau getting ready for bed.
Mommy couldn't wait until Halloween to put this
onesie on me . . . or at least that is what she said.
I really think it is because by Halloween it won't
fit - I already weigh 18 lbs!

And that concludes the summary of Mother's Day
weekend. I'm too tired to continue! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment