Annual Boykin/Dean Family Fish Fry
I woke up happy and ready to party that day!

This is my Great Great Aunt Frances and my
Great PaPaw "Cotton"Boykin

This is me and Daddy on our first FD! Daddy
looks really happy and I look kinda scared! :)

Cousin Sarah enjoying the fried fish!

This is my cousin Stephan and my Paw Paw John

This is my Great Uncle (Paw) Harry & my
Paw Paw Dwigtht . . . Yep -- I have a lot of
Paw Paw's!

Me and Great PaPaw Boykin. Wonder if I'll
ever be that tall?

My Paw Paw John was turning the big 60!

We always take a picture of the boys -- this time
we forgot to take one and had to call Uncle Harry
and Great PaPaw to come back to get one! Luckily,
they weren't out of the neighborhood yet!

Me and my Daddy winding down after all the
company left! We all took long naps! It was
a great way to end our first Father's Day together!
No comments:
Post a Comment